28 June 2007

All my bags are packed and I'm ready to go?



Hmmmm

So, I'm sitting here and it's 315 am, my bags have been packed, unpacked, packed, unpacked and finally packed again. At the moment, it's unpacked.

I am leaving here in two hours, heading to New York for a few days to visit friends and family and then it's off to England.. I suppose I should start looking at a hotel in London.

Pre-vacation nervousness/excitement/anticipation aside, there's a part of me that doesn't really want to leave. I guess it's normal to feel this way - I mean it's not like I'm leaving this terrible place with bad weather.. San Diego is perfect. And although I'm looking forward to Europe I'm still having to fight through these feelings that I'm missing out on my summer.. I have a feeling though, that as soon as I step off that plane at Heathrow all that will vanish and I'll soon forget about, or at least put aside San Diego and I'll be able to get on with my trip with a clear head.

There is another thing.. I spent the last few nights out with friends having a great time.. And in making the rounds with some close friends, I may have let a few other friends down. Err, sorry about that. Thinking clearly was never really my thing..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, this might be a Katie Christie comment and not a Christie Katie comment, but who took the picutre of you if you were reading the book?